Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29-4-2013 5:58 pm  #1

Border Force run out of time again.

l have 2 cases now where Border Force have gone past the 6 months time limit on bringing Condemnation Proceedings to Magistrates Court. l have 2 others fastly approaching that time.

We also have our member Scania who has gone down this road.

We know for a fact that they say they are very busy and to add to that they've suspended their e-mail address. One wonders how many of their staff are going off sick too .... stress perhaps? 

Whatever it is, this running out of time seems to be becoming very common just lately.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

When cross-border shopping, take your Statement of Truth etc and ALWAYS record the Border Force interviews and NEVER EVER sign their notebook ... Period!

29-4-2013 6:58 pm  #2

Re: Border Force run out of time again.

Serves 'em right!

They've brought the avalanche down on themselves by stopping hordes of legitimate shoppers and seizing their goods.

SH I bet you are no longer on their Christmas card list http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

29-4-2013 7:19 pm  #3

Smoking Hot wrote:

l have 2 cases now where Border Force have gone past the 6 months time limit on bringing Condemnation Proceedings to Magistrates Court. l have 2 others fastly approaching that time.

We know for a fact that they say they are very busy and to add to that they've suspended their e-mail address. One wonders how many of their staff are going off sick too .... stress perhaps? 

Whatever it is, this running out of time seems to be becoming very common just lately.

My good mate Mr Kitchingman also alluded to this, strangely enough, during our recent chat about the unlawful duty demand.

29-4-2013 7:38 pm  #4

turbulentupstart wrote:

Smoking Hot wrote:

My good mate Mr Kitchingman also alluded to this, strangely enough, during our recent chat about the unlawful duty demand.

Interesting, can you be more specific as to what he said?

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

When cross-border shopping, take your Statement of Truth etc and ALWAYS record the Border Force interviews and NEVER EVER sign their notebook ... Period!

30-4-2013 10:13 am  #5

As you all know, I have, along with another banned member, outstanding FOI requests about the time bar for Scotland. However, the fact remains that the goons don't know what the answers are. I have a complaint with both the ICO and the Chief immigration officer at prestwick on the time bar and treatment of shoppers at immigration control. I will report on these matters once they are (NOT) resolved.

30-4-2013 7:38 pm  #6

Interesting, can you be more specific as to what he said?

Afraid not, though he certainly mentioned the 6 month limit. I know this isn't very helpful, but I've got too many things on my mind I suppose.

I really must get into the habit of recording all conversations with these people. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive recorder that plugs into a landline analogue phone and has the facility to download recordings to a PC via USB?

01-5-2013 4:59 am  #7

I use a sony recorder with my telephone on speakerphone and it works surprisingly well.

01-5-2013 10:00 am  #8

Almost any of the £15 digital dictaphones will come with a MIC jack and atel-mic lead costs a couple more quid off Fleabay.

(pics just as example, there are cheaper).

"I, uh, let her out the trunk...heard what, err, She snarled at THEM...."

01-5-2013 12:19 pm  #9

This one comes with all the leads & accessories you should ever need - including 4GB of onboard memory.

They lie on recordings; they lie on oath; their shysters lie on their behalf. Don't believe a word coming from the mouths (2 per person) of any UKBA officer.

01-5-2013 1:00 pm  #10

Sir Henry wrote:

This one comes with all the leads & accessories you should ever need - including 4GB of onboard memory.

I have one of those as a back up,what you need to remember if using one of those,is to stop recording before you switch it off,otherwise it doesen't save your recording,(dont ask me how i know that).small and fidly to use,but ok as a second back up recorder,but not something to totally rely on imo.

Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.
Better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep'

Board footera