Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10-10-2012 5:48 pm  #1

UKBA grassing up to DWP, be warned.

Hello again guys, me and my partner have now had to go for interviews to at the jobcentre because UKBA have said i told them that i was living with at my partner, but for benefits reasons I was living at my current address, this isn't true, I told them if they needed to contact me i would be at her house because I look after my disabled daughter there. not that i was living there . now they are investigating us on this for something that was not said???

I've only just rebuilt my relationship with my Ex for my daughters sake and this has just thrown a spanner in the works now,

we've been off and on for a few years now, and it doesn't help with these allegations and everything else going on.

I live and sleep at a completely different address and stay there when i'm not looking after my daughter, i'm only at my partners house when i look after her as i am her carer,

so because i care for my daughter at her house where she lives i'm automatically living there??, i can't have her round mine because i can not accommodate her needs as there is my dad his wife and his 8 month old son who also live there so she can't be trusted round other children.

hence why i have to look after her at my partners house.

so just be warned if your on your way out the country and your on benefits the UKBA will make stuff up and send it off to the benefits so your investigated for fraud.

it told them today that because my daughter in now in full time special needs education i will be going back into work, as i hate being on benefits as i've always worked but my daughter needed me so i gave up everything and even had to go bankrupt because i had to come out of a well paid job.

i'm going down this week to clear it up with them, and to clear our names. (depressed)

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png

10-10-2012 9:51 pm  #2

Re: UKBA grassing up to DWP, be warned.

You may not be aware that that 'chat' that you're hoping will clear your name is infact an interview, the DWP's version of the A-J, and like the A-J interview is designed to shaft you arsewise! Same rules ,for you, apply-mainly RECORD! DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING...especially the officer's notebook or rather the 'MF47' as they call it.

I mentioned this in a post here

I would spend some time reading the equivalent of the Bobi Foi for the DWP "Customer Compliance Interview" here: http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/customer_compliance_department_u...it may just save you from a criminal conviction for benefit fraud.

Last edited by The Blocked Dwarf (10-10-2012 10:11 pm)

"I, uh, let her out the trunk...heard what, err, She snarled at THEM...."

10-10-2012 10:16 pm  #3

I phoned them up today and told them i'm going back into full time work now my daughter now has a full day at her special needs school, so that free's me up to be doing something other than twiddling my thumbs, i asked weather she could stop my claim for income support now as i will be helping my father out as he has just been diagnosed with angina and needs a heart bypass, she said yes i can stop your claim for you, and said if i stop your claim now you do not have to come in for the interview (errr) as you are no longer receiving benefits, but my partner still has to.

I never signed the officers notebook so if she shows that to my partner and says i said this and that, then hopefull she will say, where is his signature to say this is true?? don't know but i'm signing off tomorrow so i don't have to go in, she assured my that if she cancels my income support then no further action will be taken and i don't need to worry about any interviews and my case will be closed, just have to see how the mrs gets on

10-10-2012 10:33 pm  #4

mrc wrote:

she said yes i can stop your claim for you, and said if i stop your claim now you do not have to come in for the interview (errr) as you are no longer receiving benefits, but my partner still has to.

Why does sound so horribly familiar? Oh yes...try substituting the 'benefits' with 'importing tobacco' and you'll see what I mean.

then hopefull she will say,

Go with her , armed with those FOIs I linked to and your trusty 'sony'.

but i'm signing off tomorrow so i don't have to go in, she assured my that if she cancels my income support then no further action will be taken and i don't need to worry about any interviews and my case will be closed, just have to see how the mrs gets on

Scary...how many people thought that simply leaving their tobacco would be the end of things?

"I, uh, let her out the trunk...heard what, err, She snarled at THEM...."

11-10-2012 5:51 am  #5

Mrc, This is usual for this low grade civil servants, Firstly you must realise they are of limited intellegence. They have been programmed to obey their wealthy masters who in return give them a white collar shirt and a suit of clothes they never before had.
They have been programmed to view the working public as their enemy, thats why you never ever find a customs employee down the pub or on holiday, At least none that would be bold enough to admit to being a customs goonie.
In forty years of holidaying, living in, working in the Spanish holiday environment never once did I meet anyone who declared they were employed by the UK CUSTOMS.
I met cops and Social workers (usually shunned) Bus drivers, Oil workers, Car salesmen, electricians and the odd prostitute, IRA men, UVF men, Bootleggers, Pimps, Drug dealers but never once a Customs employee, Maybe they were the ones prefering to be called prostitutes and pimps to enhance their popularity.

So the moral of the story is;

Customs employees are not your friends, dont volunteer any personal information you dont legally have to, Dont smile or look in their direction and treat them as your foe, not your brother.

Rabbie Burns was a popular bi sexual jolly ploughman from Ayrshire who made up poems to entertain his friends down the pub, He went to Dumfries to become a lazy arse Customs Gauger and died bonkers, lonely and friendless.
NOW THEY ALL JOIN THE ONE GOLF CLUB THAT CAN'T GET MEMBERS.

I have heard stories wife swapping is a popular form of relaxation within the closed ranks of some Customs employees, BUT ONLY WITH THEIR FRIENDS WITHIN. (happy)

11-10-2012 8:28 am  #6

Watching Pick TV ( CH 11) it's obvious that UKBA have direct line to Inland Revenue so I'm not surprised that they also have DWP on speed dial.

Forewarned is forearmed but unfortunately people tend to only find this site after the event 

Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force may use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

11-10-2012 8:54 am  #7

The thing is Nadger, Being on benefits is now seen as a dirty word, every working man claiming what is rightfully their insurance claim has been branded a scrounging criminal scumbag by politicians and some press. But by far the biggest scroungers are the most wealthy and privledged in society. My TV licence costs For one TELEVISION the same as HM Queen Elizebeth 2 pays out for a TV in every room at Bucking house. IF SHE PAYS AT ALL.

When driving truck and pulled over by the Wheel tappers to check the condition of the tyres etc, Then it was the Customs checking the DERV FUEL with their glass bottle and rubber tube. But before the cop in the white bonnet waved you out the DWP Got into the cab with his laptop and checked your NINo against their data base.

HOW MANY ARE OUTSIDE ASCOT RACECOURSE CHECKING FOR RED DIESEL AND WHO IS DOING THE DOUBLE?

UK IS A NATION OF NON-PRODUCERS, PEN PUSHERS AND JOBS WORTHS.

Last edited by George (11-10-2012 8:56 am)

11-10-2012 9:13 am  #8

Oh what it is to have a free TV licence - I, like QE2, don't pay for mine as we are both over 75  (happy)

As I've said before my one battleground is anyone trying to treat me as a smuggler when we do 6 monthly Adinkerke run.

No sympathy whatsoever for actual smugglers, benefit cheats, tax dodgers etc

Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force may use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

Board footera