Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19-1-2013 11:22 pm  #1

Adinkerke > tram stop/tobacco shop location.

Again take the tram. You need to get the tram from Zeebruuge ... details here  Get off at Station De Panne, your journey will be approx 2hrs.
Some people take the train but l don't know the details.

Real Tobacco

http://i47.tinypic.com/119w953.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.

19-1-2013 11:46 pm  #2

Re: Adinkerke > tram stop/tobacco shop location.

Do you know how to get to De Panne from Hoek by any chance? I find that planning public transport trips defeats me

I don't smoke; I just flame

20-1-2013 12:28 am  #3

Alcantara wrote:

Do you know how to get to De Panne from Hoek by any chance? I find that planning public transport trips defeats me

No sorry l don't. l believe it's about 70-80 miles by car.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.

20-1-2013 9:55 am  #4

Personally I would make enquiries at the closest railway station. As you will need to make changes/connections and you're crossing state borders it would be essential to have them spelled out to you and then preferably written down so that you don't forget or get the foreign place names mixed up.
What are the baccy & booze prices like in the Netherlands? An HMRC officer recently asked me if I'd ever thought of using the P&O Rotterdam ferry/cruise ship service and I had to admit that the thought had never crossed my mind!

Incidentally, although I've recently written about my take on the pros and cons of the various outlets in Belgium that I know from personal experience, there are other towns/cities where tobacco and alcohol products can be obtained cheaper than in the UK. I just haven't had much to do with them for such a long time that I no longer recall where they are or how they compare for prices and selections.

They lie on recordings; they lie on oath; their shysters lie on their behalf. Don't believe a word coming from the mouths (2 per person) of any UKBA officer.

Board footera