Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29-3-2013 12:02 am  #1

Evidence bundle

Does anybody know who is entitled to what and when.

To elaborate, in respect of  condemnation proceedings are prosecution entitled to advance copies of any paperwork you are going to present in court in support of your defence and vice versa?

I've tried to research this under exchange of information and it seems complicated.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

29-3-2013 6:49 am  #2

Re: Evidence bundle

Hi Eezy,When i was dealing with the UKBA solicitor in London ,she Emailed me saying that in civil matters there was no obligation in law to provide advanced disclosure.

But she would give me there evidence as a courtesy?.

The UKBA did provide  new evidence a week , before the main court hearing, and i also left it to the court date, to pass to them some of my evidence.

So i believe it is up to the individual to provide what they want to.

I think it may help you if you provide the court ,with your evidence shortly before the case as it does give them a chance to look at your case.

FIGHT BACK OR WE ARE DOOMED !!!

29-3-2013 9:28 am  #3

Thanks Deano, that's pretty much in line with the conclusion I had arrived at.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

16-8-2014 9:57 pm  #4

hi eezy , thats not my understanding , the prosecution gave me her,s just before court and there was 3 pages of legal stull ,and a lot of it about hoverspeed ,none of it  understood by me , i was dying to say to the magistrates , do you know what this about , and like i said on my thread i got a rollocking for not giving any documents to the prosecution ,even though i had none to give ,, i had loads of paper work but most of it was rubbish , it was even mentioned about not signing the note book ,, i mentioned that one b/f did not give me the chance to read and sign his note book and this note book contained damning evidence ,so if , my reasoning , was if i had of seen this note book i would of challenged what was wrote there and then ,but because i never signed the interview they took the line that i would probable not of signed the other book,  arty51

Board footera