Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



10-4-2013 10:48 am  #1


A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

This shopper had taken all our advice and used it. He started recording before he got to passport control and left it running. The female officer that stopped him is either incompetent or a liar (prob both). What she definitely is, without doubt, is power crazy, aggressive, rude and downright nasty. A senior officer that was called over had the intelligence to take control. l have no doubt he 'had words' with this female officer once our shopper had gone ... not for her attitude of course but for not realising she was getting herself and BF into deep poo-poo.

This recording is a masterclass in how to use your rights ... and the importance of recording, SOT's, docs and FOI's.

DivShare File - UKBA Stop.mp3

Last edited by Smoking Hot (10-4-2013 10:50 am)


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.
 

10-4-2013 12:21 pm  #2


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

A very interesting recording, where on earth did they find that bitch. 
Did the guy get her number so we can all identify her and give her a hard time should our paths cross.
it would be nice if we could show her what victimisation really feels like. 
well done that guy for standing your ground..... Respect
 


Please ensure you do not divulge any  information which could identify you as Border Force may take your posts here and attempt to quote parts of them out of context in court in order to try to discredit you.

 
 

10-4-2013 12:42 pm  #3


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

That bombastic cow should be strung up by her t**s. What port was that?


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

 
 

10-4-2013 12:54 pm  #4


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

I downloaded the mp3 and clicked play.

After about a minute I had to turn it off otherwise I would have punched the laptop screen and I am getting sick of replacing laptop screens....its expensive and fiddly.

Right from the get go Fraulein Border Farce's tone was so far 'off' that I personally wouldn't have blamed the shopper for decking her. No one deserves to be spoken to like that.

After she tried telling him that he wasn't allowed to record I felt a little sick rise in my throat.  

I hope he got her number and will be making a complaint- not that it will do any good-and that he will be sending a copy of that recording to his MP with a demand that something must be done to protect the public from this sort of abuse.

I haven't listened to the rest of the recording but I'm assuming that  he left with his goods?  

This recording must go on youtube.
 


"I, uh, let her out the trunk...heard what, err, She snarled at THEM...."

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
 

10-4-2013 1:17 pm  #5


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

The Blocked Dwarf wrote:

I downloaded the mp3 and clicked play.

After about a minute I had to turn it off otherwise I would have punched the laptop screen and I am getting sick of replacing laptop screens....its expensive and fiddly.

Right from the get go Fraulein Border Farce's tone was so far 'off' that I personally wouldn't have blamed the shopper for decking her. No one deserves to be spoken to like that.

After she tried telling him that he wasn't allowed to record I felt a little sick rise in my throat.  

I hope he got her number and will be making a complaint- not that it will do any good-and that he will be sending a copy of that recording to his MP with a demand that something must be done to protect the public from this sort of abuse.

I haven't listened to the rest of the recording but I'm assuming that  he left with his goods?  

This recording must go on youtube.
 

Recording will go up once all complaints have been dealt with.

You gotta love how this bitch (and l don't usually use that term) got slaughtered by the FOI's, docs and SOT. The shopper did what we've tried to do for a while now ... but we haven't been stopped! Cool, calm and collected all the way whilst she totally lost it.

Under 8 mins for stop and leaving with his goods! Outstanding!
 


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.
     Thread Starter
 

10-4-2013 1:19 pm  #6


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

Two phrases in Scotland cover this. One is FUCK FUCK FUCK TWO CUNTS AND A BASTART (sorry for the profanity) and DON'T PISH DOON MA BACK AND TELL ME ITS RAINING.

Shes definately up there for BITCH of the year award. A broken pay packet would not be being brought back to her. Not because the pay packet was broken, just because a life in jail would not suit me!!!!

 

10-4-2013 1:29 pm  #7


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

celticmanx wrote:

Two phrases in Scotland cover this. One is FUCK FUCK FUCK TWO CUNTS AND A BASTART (sorry for the profanity) and DON'T PISH DOON MA BACK AND TELL ME ITS RAINING.

Shes definately up there for BITCH of the year award. A broken pay packet would not be being brought back to her. Not because the pay packet was broken, just because a life in jail would not suit me!!!!

Totally deserves all the profanity that comes her way!


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.
     Thread Starter
 

10-4-2013 1:37 pm  #8


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

excellent,these are the ones that need weeding out,i wonder if she gets sent for re-training ha ha


Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.
Better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep'

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
 

10-4-2013 2:01 pm  #9


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

l'm still behind on other recordings (you know who you are) but l will get them done. This one just had to go up though asap.

One slight constructive critcism. When ambushed by obnoxious officers like this you should demand ID from them. I think this officer would have refused ... of course her refusal would've been recorded. They HAVE to identify themselves otherwise they are just someone in fancy dress. Oh, and their 'word' is not good enough!


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.
     Thread Starter
 

10-4-2013 4:06 pm  #10


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

Smoking Hot wrote:

l'm still behind on other recordings (you know who you are) but l will get them done. This one just had to go up though asap.

One slight constructive critcism. When ambushed by obnoxious officers like this you should demand ID from them. I think this officer would have refused ... of course her refusal would've been recorded. They HAVE to identify themselves otherwise they are just someone in fancy dress. Oh, and their 'word' is not good enough!

We ,all, should really make a point of asking for the Officer's ID the moment they ask for ours. I keep forgetting myself to do so even though I noticed during my last trip through customs that the few officers whose ID card was visible and not hidden under a neony had been very careful to make sure the card was hanging the wrong way round on the neck-band-lanyard-thingy (what do we call those btw?).


"I, uh, let her out the trunk...heard what, err, She snarled at THEM...."

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
 

10-4-2013 4:19 pm  #11


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

Yep agreed, we all need to get the ID's and post them here. And that bitch needs a strong husband who can satisfy her properly so that she ain't a sexually frustrated bitch. Or she should change jobs. I can see her making more money as a dominatrix than a customs ociffer. Some guys would pay good money for that sort of treatment.
 

Last edited by celticmanx (10-4-2013 4:20 pm)

 

10-4-2013 4:20 pm  #12


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

The Blocked Dwarf wrote:

 neck-band-lanyard-thingy (what do we call those btw?).

Lanyard BD
 


I don't smoke; I just flame
 

10-4-2013 4:30 pm  #13


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

Relatives back from Portugal today, came through Customs at Southend Airport with all their baccy/cigs...got stopped and asked to open one of the cases, cos their mouthy 8-year old said 'Dad's got fags' as they went through. 
No problems though, just waved on their way, and were out in the car park 15 mins after their plane had landed.

However, I will have to play them this recording, as they didn't take any precautions despite my telling them that BF/BA/whatever-they're-currently-calling themselves-ffs would be likely to stitch them up if they weren't careful....the lad's father is a continental lorry driver, so he's aware of most of the regs, and just expects a seizure now and then.
I've also told them that if this happens in future, they'll get a bill for unpaid revenue, but there's none so blind etc...(and they're all pretty thick, so they won't be told).
 


I don't smoke; I just flame
 

10-4-2013 8:02 pm  #14


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

Thanks to a friend of ours we can add this ... at 7min 23.65 secs to 7min 24.07 secs the senior officer can be heard saying 'You do' when our shopper says the harpy said he didn't have the right to record. We missed it as most people will because the harpy won't stfu!

Thanks to modern technology we've highlighted it and amplified the senior officer's 'You do' ... approx 4 secs in.

DivShare File - you do.mp3


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.
     Thread Starter
 

10-4-2013 10:14 pm  #15


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

We're not border agency, we're border force????

WTF????? Infact double WTF???? 

so does that mean all his paperwork and UKBA code of conduct is null and void because they don't like being call UKBA?? It's the same fucking think BF BA. What is this eorld coming to??

thats like saying we're not the police, we're the police force lol therefore the rules do not apply lmfao


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
 
 

11-4-2013 8:13 am  #16


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

mrc wrote:

We're not border agency, we're border force????

WTF????? Infact double WTF???? 

so does that mean all his paperwork and UKBA code of conduct is null and void because they don't like being call UKBA?? It's the same fucking think BF BA. What is this eorld coming to??

thats like saying we're not the police, we're the police force lol therefore the rules do not apply lmfao

They can call themselves what they like but CEMA 1979 section 8(2) states:-

''Any person, whether an officer or not, engaged by the orders or with the concurrence of the Commissioners (whether previously or subsequently expressed) in the performance of any act or duty relating to an assigned matter which is by law required or authorised to be performed by or with an officer, shall be deemed to be the proper officer by or with whom that act or duty is to be performed.''

In other words CEMA1979 applies as does all the other related paraphenalia such as Civil Interview Guidelines. They are all appointed by the Commissioners of Customs & Revenue as customs officers and it is irrelevant which badge they are wearing.
 


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

 
 

11-4-2013 9:32 am  #17


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

lt would be nice to think that this senior officer removed her from duty and sent her for retraining but l can't see it happening. She's obviously used to using that attitude with passengers so imho l think she's been doing it for quite a while.

He'll certainly give her an in depth course in how to react to passengers recording though!


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.
     Thread Starter
 

11-4-2013 10:09 am  #18


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

I think the recording of interviews will soon be made illegal with a change of the law. The goons won't put up with their NAZI tactics being taken away from them. You won't then be able to record the sound of a truncheon on a black leather glove with a man sporting a monicle saying 'Ve have vays of making you talk!!!'

 

11-4-2013 10:30 am  #19


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

celticmanx wrote:

I think the recording of interviews will soon be made illegal with a change of the law. The goons won't put up with their NAZI tactics being taken away from them. You won't then be able to record the sound of a truncheon on a black leather glove with a man sporting a monicle saying 'Ve have vays of making you talk!!!'

 
They will keep moving the goalposts, not just on that issue. I don't think they need to change any laws to stop recording.There are already gov depts now where you may be 'invited for interview' on condition that you do not audio/video record the meetiing.
Looking at past history some of the people who have goods seized and the reasons given for seizure, it would have been better if they had declined the interview, appealed and let customs go to court with their 'evidence' and a 'no comment' from the shopper because in many cases it's the evidence from the interview that's condemning their goods.
Anyway I'm drifting off topic....apologies.


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

 
 

11-4-2013 10:32 am  #20


Re: A must hear recording of an actual stop by Border Force

celticmanx wrote:

I think the recording of interviews will soon be made illegal with a change of the law. The goons won't put up with their NAZI tactics being taken away from them. You won't then be able to record the sound of a truncheon on a black leather glove with a man sporting a monicle saying 'Ve have vays of making you talk!!!'

l'm sure they want to but l think it will prove difficult but we'll cross that bridge should it ever arise.
 


http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

Disclaimer:- This forum is an open forum, and anyone can post their thoughts here (within reason). Therefore the views expressed here are those of individuals and not necessarily those of Nothing 2 Declare. We try to allow as much freedom of speech as possible, including views that some may find objectionable. This includes the views of UKBA, Border Force, HMRC, legitimate cross-border shoppers, non-legitimate importers, general public and anyone else that wishes to post.
Regarding ourselves, we categorically do not condone smuggling and neither do we condone the current tactics used against legitimate cross-border shoppers by UKBA/Border Force and HMRC. The current tactics benefit both Customs and smugglers alike.
Although some people use real names, there is no guarantee that they are who they say they are; it is impossible for us to verify identities of all members.