Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04-12-2017 2:53 pm  #1

STOP SEARCH SEIZE PICK TV

Just watching this program again, its an old one but quite interesting,one of the customs is a really arrogant bastard,but there are quite a few very polite and patcient ones, just goes to show the difference in attitudes towards passengers and how they vary.

I very much doubt this arrogant little hitler would get away with how he treats and talks to passengers nowadays with all the info available on how they should conduct them selves.

Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.
Better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep'

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png

04-12-2017 3:17 pm  #2

Re: STOP SEARCH SEIZE PICK TV

Problem is people are approached by a uniform and go to pieces. Likewise some idiots think a uniform gives them power when in reality they have very little power to order people about.

The old security staff at Hull were a prime example, always overstepping their authority. Not been through Hull for a couple of years so maybe it's changed.

Another example is store security staff. We went into a B&Q to look at some kitchen units for a project a while back. Having spotted something that suited, Mrs eezy went to fetch a trolley from outside but set off the detectors. She was stopped and questioned and told to empty her pockets. At that point I came over from the back of the store, gave the staff a severe dressing down about faulty detectors and we both walked out of the store unmolested.

If you have done nothing wrong don't comply. No amount of co-operation will pacify a jobsworth.

Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

04-12-2017 5:23 pm  #3

Re: STOP SEARCH SEIZE PICK TV

hit the nail on the head there eezy, a yellow hi viz or uniform certainly does  seem like a passport to power for some.

There was a security on the ferry who tried it on with us once, told J to turn her phone off cos we were filming him, he started sprouting 'marine law' ha ha.

Hull check in security asked me to turn off my dashcams, so i told them i couldn't cos they were hardwired,they didnt push any further wheni asked why? just said its a secure area and no filming allowed, even though there are cameras everywere anyway ha ha

Better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep'

Board footera