Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14-9-2012 12:42 pm  #21

Re: N2D Social Club's complaint to Border Force re our first trip

eezyrider wrote:

Looking at the UKBF complaints procedure I see you can put in a complaint even if you are not personally the "victim", ie if you witness a UKBF officer acting improperly towards somebody else.

On the basis of that and should the minibus be targeted again, would it be worthwhile if all occupants who witnessed the behaviour put in a complaint-if only to bog-up the system?

Be interesting to see if the complaints were individually answered.

Further to my post above, does anybody know what levels/ranks are employed by UKBF at the ports. eg officer,senior officer etc and what is the top man called ?
It would be handy to know who to ask for if you were in a situation like MRC at Coquelles.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

14-9-2012 1:31 pm  #22

eezyrider wrote:

eezyrider wrote:

Looking at the UKBF complaints procedure I see you can put in a complaint even if you are not personally the "victim", ie if you witness a UKBF officer acting improperly towards somebody else.

On the basis of that and should the minibus be targeted again, would it be worthwhile if all occupants who witnessed the behaviour put in a complaint-if only to bog-up the system?

Be interesting to see if the complaints were individually answered.

Further to my post above, does anybody know what levels/ranks are employed by UKBF at the ports. eg officer,senior officer etc and what is the top man called ?
It would be handy to know who to ask for if you were in a situation like MRC at Coquelles.

Similar to HMRC insignia but without the circles. Oh, and we haven't finished with the complaint ... lots more to come yet. Hell, we ain't even warmed up yet!

http://i45.tinypic.com/fegeo5.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

When cross-border shopping, take your Statement of Truth etc and ALWAYS record the Border Force interviews and NEVER EVER sign their notebook ... Period!

14-9-2012 1:38 pm  #23

Thanks SH
I spotted that when I was looking but the names didn't sound right or do BF use different titles...

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png
Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.

14-9-2012 2:06 pm  #24

Yes they do have different names but don't know what they are. l'll ask next time l see one l know it starts from assistant officer and the highest ranking l've personally seen is a 3 striper but l've dealt with Inspector rank and Assistant Inspector rank at Doncaster Airport ... yet in my complaint reply the complaints team referred to the Inspector as a manager!

When cross-border shopping, take your Statement of Truth etc and ALWAYS record the Border Force interviews and NEVER EVER sign their notebook ... Period!

14-9-2012 3:11 pm  #25

My understanding is thet unless an applicant enters fast track graduate level they are employed as an Administrative assistant (Reading and writing is not particularly necessary) the person can move one step up to Assistant Officer, Unless exceptionall promising in this job they are stuck as an Assistant until retirement, Next step is Officer, then Higher Officer and after that it would be in-house office job of assistant Regional Director and Regional Director
SKED is a Higher Officer and Chief Ball licker, I have heard stories that Masonic membership leads to promotion.
MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL

23-9-2012 5:06 pm  #26

Did I see somewhere a foi of what the duties are of the higher officers handling complaints, I seem to remember it would be their duty to interview the persons making the complaint and take a statement similar to a police complaint.
I could use such information if it exsists in my defence of the mallicious court case on Tuesday 25 th Sep, However it would seem my legal team will move for an adjournment to have senior council instructed so is the complicated nature  of the case involving my Human Rights and civil liberties (happy)

06-10-2012 7:29 pm  #27

16-10-2012 2:05 pm  #28

You got to laugh ... can they get much worse?

Dear Mr *******

Thank you for your email. Your comments have been noted. We have nothing further to add to our reply dated 2 October 2012. However, should you remain dissatisfied you may raise the matter with Dame Julie Mellor, the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman via an MP.

Yours sincerely
Mrs O'Hare

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 12 October 2012 13:23
To: Border Force Complaints Team
Subject: Re: CMS Ref: 28907 and TO179456 Attention Miss L Dale

Miss Dale,
          l know your process all to well and find them more than 
lacking. The process is not of interest to me but the content is.

lt's sad that you resort to such answers when you are supposed to 
protect the public. Therefore l now put in a fresh complaint entirely.

On the 1st August 2012 at Folkestone Channel Tunnel border control, 
officer 4604 threatened to take the minibus and it's occupants and 
delay them so they missed their train. l was one of the occupants of 
said minibus. Furthermore 4604 then threatened to 'get us' when we 
came back from France. 4604 words were' We'll get you on the way 
back". This is harassment and intimidation and comes under section 7 
of your 'process'.

l have read Mrs Jordan's and 4604's reply to our club secretary re his 
complaint and l can state categorically that 4604 is lying. 
Furthermore, l have a total of 8 witnesses who will corroborate the 
harassment and intimidation by 4604. They all heard and saw it.

l also make a further complaint about Mrs Jordan as she stated 4604's 
reply as fact. This is something that she is not in a position to do. 
She was not there at the time of the incident and has no right to 
state 4604's reply as fact.

Yours,
        * ********* (President, N2D Social Club)

16-10-2012 6:12 pm  #29

Join the rejection club SH, I have a drawer brimming with the same shit letter, Same words, Same rejection, Same fuck off somewhere else with your moan, we aint interested, Next letter will state your complaint has been filed but not acted on.

Board footera