Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22-12-2012 11:48 am  #1

George's points of view

George
Major Member
Online!

IP: 178.98.9.40
Private Message

Re: Progression
Granted things have evolved since the N2D blog kicked in, Mystery has become more transparent, Rights and understanding of the CEMA has been made more clear, Good advice has been given free of charge, one or two have won thier case. BUT THE THIEFTS GO ON AT THE BORDERS.

What was once a campaigning site that delighted in outting the untruthful, the incompetant and the criminal, like Review officer Ian Sked has gone media friendly, blunting the use of words like Thieves, Highwaymen and Liars and now refering to the employees as...'BORDER OFFICERS', These CIVIL SERVANTS And public  employees are as far from OFFICER status as my Aunt Fanny is from being my Unkle Adolf,  They may brand themselves as officers but I would have though an officer would show some sign of honourable conduct.
Until such time as they show respect for the public then the Public have no duty to show respect to them.

SIMON SAY'S BE MORE MEDIA FRIENDLY... MAYBE THAT'S WHAT CHANGED.

NO DISRESPECT INTENDED.
Last edited by George (Today 12:42 pm)

Smoking Hot
Administrator
Online!

George, you're starting to piss me off now. You've said your piece on other threads and you'll note that they weren't deleted. ENOUGH!

warrior
Online!

IP: 82.33.133.18
Private Message

Granted things have evolved since the N2D blog kicked in, Mystery has become more transparent, Rights and understanding of the CEMA has been made more clear, Good advice has been given free of charge, one or two have won thier case. BUT THE THIEFTS GO ON AT THE BORDERS.

thefts will still go on at borders,but now a lot of people have the confidence to stand up to ukba armed with info that even some ukba dont know about,the field is getting slightly leveller,but we are still at a big disadvantage,we are certainly not getting more freindly,just more confident 

George
Major Member
Online!

Private Message

Smoking Hot wrote:

George, you're starting to piss me off now. You've said your piece on other threads and you'll note that they weren't deleted. ENOUGH!
Sorry if my views are Pissing you off SH. But I understood that was the point in having a forum, inviting the views of others to add to the discussions, If everyone is of the same opinions then there is no platform or soap box to stand on.
I thank you for your observations and assistance in the early days of my struggle, Yours and Zapods information and encouragement was invaluable.
However a healthy forum is sometimes an exchange of opposite views, all views should be respected as I respect yours and every other person taking the time out and contributing a post on this and any other forums.

As I have said on numerous occassions you and the team have done a Great job uncovering the secret world behind the UK CUSTOMS. YOU HAVE USED foI to good effect and shown the travelling public how to defend themselves against what you once called illegal tactics. These illegal tactics are still in place and I think will remain so, especially with a right wing Government who view European laws with contempt.

I wish you well and hope you have some success in having the laws altered to at least EEC standards

No disrespet intended in any of my posts.

Marlboro
Online!
IP: 90.197.217.193
Private Message

FFS George how many threads are you going to hijack? You're fucking up the forum!!!!!!

George
Major Member
Online!

Private Message

Marlboro wrote:

FFS George how many threads are you going to hijack? You're fucking up the forum!!!!!!
Am I restricted to one topic? If so please advise on which one.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

It's not that l have something to hide ... it's l have nothing l want to show you.

22-12-2012 12:25 pm  #2

Re: George's points of view

Didn't expect this. Nice one SH

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png

22-12-2012 2:21 pm  #3

Don't stand for SH's old bollocks George. You tell 'im.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/16/article-2062229-0ED23E3C00000578-908_470x423.jpg

UKBA can "manger la merde et mourir" if you'll excuse my french.

22-12-2012 2:28 pm  #4

I have been sent to the stands to sit on the naughty step and sent to bed with no supper.
From the ashes the Pheonix shall arise (happy)

22-12-2012 2:37 pm  #5

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/character/smiley-vault-character-260.gif
[/url]

22-12-2012 3:42 pm  #6

keep em coming george,but in one place then its easier for us to follow (grin)

Please ensure you do not divulge any information which could identify you as Border Force will use your posts here as evidence against you in court.
Better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep'

22-12-2012 6:08 pm  #7

I think we must all wonder where george unearths some of his little gems of reports that are both surprising and then unsurprising if you get what I mean. I still want to read them. He's like a journalist who would definately not be allowed at the BBC now!!!

Last edited by celticmanx (22-12-2012 6:08 pm)

22-12-2012 6:18 pm  #8

Ah Celtic, you should read "The Digger" YOU MAY FIND SOME MORE GEMS.

22-12-2012 8:38 pm  #9

George, stay with us. It would be a poor forum if everyone agreed on everything.
We all lie on a spectrum. Some are tamer than oneself and some are wilder.
(Unless one happened to be either the tamest or the wildest.)
I personally think that my approach is just right.
I imagine that everyone else thinks that theirs is, too.
(The difference is, mine actually is.)

Just chill, a bit?  (happy)

22-12-2012 9:05 pm  #10

Thank you Zapod, I shall in due course tell a story of a voilent confrontation just two weeks past when witnessing a drunk Irish thug threatning a five week old baby boy and the childs mother. This in a Spanish bar
My good lady Ex RMP who takes no shite from anyone stopped the thug tossing the infant in the air like a rugby ball to stop it crying, He got nasty and he tried to punch my wife I stopped him but he came after us and hit me with a bottle and kicked me on the face, my wife got him down and in an arm lock. He was a giant of a man just then the cops arrived and he bit one and smashed another in the face.
We all had to go to court on the Monday where the thug got a three and a half year sentence suspended for two years, pay me €960 compensation, but that was the least of his problems, He was remmanded to Alhuren de la Torrie jail to await sentencee for bashing the Policia National officers. He won't see the baby he called his son, again outside jail until it has started school, The cops I spoke with say the prosecutor is asking for a five yeat jail term so bang goes my chance of compo I will be 75 if I live that long by the time he is in a possition to stump up my 960 bills, But we live in hope, maybe he had that sort of cash in his hipper, well you never know.

WE FEAR NO MAN, WE FOUGHT TOGETHER IN ULSTER AND WE FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER NOW.

Board footera