Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02-4-2013 2:05 pm  #1

HMRC wrongdoing penalty/fines demands

HMRC are STILL sending out these demands DESPITE an NOC being in place. We've complained to HMRC about it and this is the sort of thing we send to the HMRC muppet who sends such demands out -

Case Ref 675650

HMRC Officer Muppet,
                                  l view this demand you have sent as evidence of further harassment by HMRC/Border Force. You have totally ignored your own regulations and procedures by falsely issuing said demand.

May l remind you that there is an NOC in place at NPSU, Dover. Condemnation Proceedings have not yet taken place at Magistrates Court and until it does you cannot issue demands on 'wrongdoing' until it has been judged if any 'wrongdoing' has actually taken place. The seizure has yet to be determined by a court and as such is still in abeyance. You should know this, as should Border Force

Withdraw this demand for £1000.00 forthwith.

Furthermore l wish to make a formal complaint re the above and to include the following-

1. Why was there no check by yourselves as to whether there was an NOC in place?

2. Who at Border Force sent you the case file? l require this as l also intend to complain to Border Force about this issue.

l request your response and the complaint response to be sent by e-mail to  xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Yours,
           N2D

Copy sent to my MP

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png We don't do nice ... we do right!

When cross-border shopping, take your Statement of Truth etc and ALWAYS record the Border Force interviews and NEVER EVER sign their notebook ... Period!

02-4-2013 4:24 pm  #2

Re: HMRC wrongdoing penalty/fines demands

I would suggest that Mr N2D also send in a SAR to HMRC (NB not Border Farce)...see what comes back, there is a chance that it might bring something interesting to light, interesting for the Condemnation Proceedings.

"I, uh, let her out the trunk...heard what, err, She snarled at THEM...."

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png

20-5-2013 7:42 am  #3

Re: HMRC wrongdoing penalty/fines demands

The Blocked Dwarf wrote:

I would suggest that Mr N2D also send in a SAR to HMRC (NB not Border Farce)...see what comes back, there is a chance that it might bring something interesting to light, interesting for the Condemnation Proceedings.

^^^^^* this......

i did just that and found some interesting info.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24uxqug.png

Board footera