Home of N2D.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20-1-2017 10:25 am  #1

Making a complaint


Apparently resolver is a new online way of making a complaints. Not just about court but many things.
Make a account,
Select public services at top
Scroll down (for example Kinston upon Hull Magistrates Court)
Select start your complaint

Have been told that it can be used for making a claim for cost for example, a delayed case.

Also noticed Border Force is at the top. This would be good as i have noticed people have trouble getting in touch/getting there compensation!!


Last edited by thebourne (20-1-2017 10:26 am)


20-1-2017 4:14 pm  #2

Re: Making a complaint

When making a complaint against authorities, I would always recommend emailing a cover letter and copy to your MP.

Supposedly they have a right of fast-tracking to gov depts should the need arise. Unfortunately does not guarantee a fast track reply........


Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

Disclaimer:- This forum is an open forum, and anyone can post their thoughts here (within reason). Therefore the views expressed here are those of individuals and not necessarily those of Nothing 2 Declare. We try to allow as much freedom of speech as possible, including views that some may find objectionable. This includes the views of UKBA, Border Force, HMRC, legitimate cross-border shoppers, non-legitimate importers, general public and anyone else that wishes to post.
Regarding ourselves, we categorically do not condone smuggling and neither do we condone the current tactics used against legitimate cross-border shoppers by UKBA/Border Force and HMRC. The current tactics benefit both Customs and smugglers alike.
Although some people use real names, there is no guarantee that they are who they say they are; it is impossible for us to verify identities of all members.